Wednesday, February 6, 2008

WFMW 02-06-2008

Here is my first works for me Wednesday post!! I really enjoy photography, and have recently upgraded from the Canon tii film camera to the Canon Digital Rebel XTI. What worked for me was buying it online at beachcamera.com. I only needed to body of the camera because my lenses for the Rebel film camera worked on the digital XTI. This site had some of the best deals (that were real and not a bait and switch like some sites I came across). So, if you're in the market for a good deal on a camera, check it out, it worked for me! For more ideas, head over to rocks in my dryer.

1 comments:

Jeni said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope reading about Evette etc. was comforting for you.

I saw that you participate in WFMW - I usually do. Today I don't have anything to add, so I'm just reading others' comments!