Tuesday, September 16, 2008

You Can Do Anything For 15 Minutes.

I finally began my "15 minute sessions" of cleaning and organizing last night. The first place I decided to start is the worst... our spare bedroom. This room has become the dumping ground for clothes that I cannot wear due to my growing belly. I've been slowly working on storing them in storage containers, but haven't made much progress. Last night I made a small dent in my 15 minutes. I did manage to get some clothes off the bed, some stuff in a bag to take to goodwill, and got a few things organized in the closet. I have to say that I'm embarrased to even post the before pictures, but I am doing it anyway. I'm hoping that gives me extra motivation to post after pictures!! The first three pictures are before and the last two are some of the progress I made around the closet. Hopefully, tonight there will be more progress made! The Bed full of clothes.
Storage Containers that need to be put up.
The closet that has "exploded"!
Storage Containers made it to the top of the closet. (I did not lift them, my husband did it for me)

The Empty floor in front of the closet.

0 comments: