Thursday, October 2, 2008

Joining the October Procrastination Challenge.

I've decided to join the procratination challenge again this month hosted over at Virtually Organized (click here to check it out). Last month the challenge really helped me get some projects completed around the house. This month, I'm going to start with one...my scrapbook desk. As you can see from the picture below, it has gotten way out of control. I didn't even take a picture of the floor around it! My goal is to get it back in order so I can start working on my baby scrapbook and handmade thank you notes for my baby showers. Its amazing how bad I procrastinate when things are not organized!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you'll be joining the Procrastination Challenge again! Looking forward to seeing how you get your scrapbook back in order. Good luck!

Controlling My Chaos said...

Good luck on your procrastination challenge. I'm looking forward to seeing your completed challenge as I love seeing how people organize their scrapbooking stuff.

HDMac said...

You think that is bad, come and see my craft room! I am bound and determined to get thru it! lol

I think you chose a great project and look forward to the completion! :)

Bella Sweet Cakes said...

Keep on Working!!! although it doesnt really look bad ,, maybe just a bit of tidying...I am looking forward to see the outcome....

I've done mine her is it http://whenmomtalks.com/2008/10/procrastination-challenge.html