Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Is $50 possible???

So, I've been reading these blogs about these amazing women who only spend $50 (or $35 in one case) a week on groceries and household items for their families! I'm afraid to even look at what Blake and I spend on groceries a week!!! So, here is my challenge to myself...figure out how to spend less on groceries. How am I going to do that??? Well, for starters, I am clipping coupons now and checking out the sale fliers that come out for certain stores. I'll try to keep my progress updated on here to see if I can manage to save a little money on everyday necessities!

1 comments:

Vickie said...

Stephanie,
Thank you SO much for adding my blog to your blog roll! Wow, I was so surprised to see that. What a blessing to know someone other than family or friends is reading my blog.

I, too, am in amazement that one can have a 50.00 grocery budget. I would LOVE for that and pray that the further I go with couponing it might be a reality but with four growing teenagers and three of them BOYS I do not see it happening any time soon!

I will be back to visit your blog! Thanks again!
Praising Him in ALL things,
Vickie@PursuingSimplicity