Monday, February 4, 2008

My first Menu Plan Monday


I think this is a wonderful idea!! So, here goes my first time at Menu Plan Monday!

Monday: Baked chicken, baked sweet potatoes, brown rice
Tuesday: Chicken Santa Fe
Wednesday: Soup and Sandwiches
Thursday: Chicken Pot Pie
Friday: Homemade BBQ chicken pizza
Saturday: Chicken Parmesan
Sunday: Leftovers / fend for yourself

So, I got a great deal on chicken this week at Kroger. In an effort to spend less on groceries, I'm making what I have already in my pantry work this week. Hopefully next week I will be able to have a little more variety. But hey, not bad for $32 this week!! For lots more menu plans, check out orgjunkie.com

3 comments:

JJ (Lady Di) said...

Looks like you're off to a good start! Good luck!

What a cute little Doxie!

Lora @ my blessed life said...

Way to be creative with the chicken! Your menus look great!

Chelsea said...

Welcome to MPM!! Your menu sounds great. Good luck on the blogging. It is addictive. Be careful ;) www.jcbgrange.blogspot.com