Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday Meanderings


Bible Study: continue studying and developing lessons for retreat

Must do: Finish taxes! Get house "company ready" for Thursday. Make birthday cards for upcoming April birthdays.

Blessing my home: I'm starting my spring cleaning this week, so my goal is to get two rooms (my bathroom and spare bathroom) sparkling and organized!!

Broadway Boutique: I was able to get 15 new cards in this weekend, but I would like to get 10 more in this week. I also need to get some signs up for the card party I will be hosting at the end of April.

I also must finished graduation invitations that I am doing for a lady at work. Her daughter is graduating this year from high school. I need to have them finished by Wednesday.

I have a busy week ahead of me! My husband's birthday is Wednesday and we have friends coming in from Nashville on Tuesday, and college students coming over on Thursday! I will have to make good use of my time to get everything accomplished this week!

Check out more Monday Meanderings here!

0 comments: