Saturday, July 26, 2008

Super Savings Saturday

I do not have any good deals on food to post about this week; however, I did score some major deals on some clothes for my sweet little girl who is due in December. There is a big consignment sale going on in our town this week, so I hit it up on Saturday. I got one red sweater and one Christmas onsie that she can where during the holidays. I also got a pair of maternity pants and capris. My total at the consignment sale was $18. Today, I hit up JC Penny because I was told they were having a good sale. I also had a coupon for 15% off my entire purchase. I was able to get 7 summer outfits for next year for $17.57! One of the outfits alone was regularly prices at $17. I was very excited to get some clothes for my baby and me at a great discount!

To see what others are saving, check out Money Saving Mom.

0 comments: