Friday, July 25, 2008

Recipe Swap

The Grocery Cart Challenge is hosting a frugal recipe swap today, and I thought I would contribute my recipe for Chicken Crescent Rolls. By using store brand crescent rolls and cream of chicken soup, these are relatively inexpensive to put together because you only need one piece of chicken. I actually got this recipe from a roommate of mine in college. We used to make these a lot at our house, and I am still a huge fan of them! Click here for the recipe (complete with pictures and directions). Head over to the Grocery Cart Challenge for more frugal recipe ideas!

2 comments:

Gayle said...

Yum. That looks like totally decadent comfort food. I love the tutorial pictures. Those were great!

Unknown said...

Looks like something so easy my sister could cook. She is a new YOUNG mom with a family to feed. She has been trying new recipes and stuff! I will pass it along. Thanks. Check out mine on my blog!