Thursday, September 11, 2008

Feeling Overwhelmed

The past few days, I have had a terrible time of feeling completely overwhelmed. I'm not sure what the main cause is (of course some of it could be the fact that I am 12 weeks away from my due date for my first child). I have a long list of things I would like to accomplish before my sweet little girl arrives, and have great intentions every day of working on some of the things on my list. However, something always seems to get in my way of getting these tasks accomplished. I am trying to come up with a plan to accomplish some of the things on my list without wearing myself down each night after a full day of work. The plan I keep coming back to is Flylady's mantra "you can do anything for 15 minutes". Having said that, I am working on a goal of setting aside 15 minutes each night to work on something on my "baby to do list". I am hoping that will give me a sense of accomplishment and help me not feel so overwhelmed. I am also going to try to post my progress on here (to keep me accountable), so check back for my 15 minute sessions!

0 comments: