Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Update on the September Procrastination Challenge!

One down, several to go!!! I managed to organize under my kitchen sink last night. As you can see from the before picture, I had stuff thrown anywhere and everywhere. I had a couple plastic CD storage baskets that gave me the idea for storing some of the things under the sink, and I really liked how it turned out!

Here is the before picture:
Making Some Progress
All Finished!!

Close Up of the Left Side.
Close Up of the Right Side.
I did manage to throw a lot of things out that were empty or I did not use any more (plus I found a stash of dish rags - I never seem to have enough of them). I also downsized my vase collection. I have 8 vases for sale on our local sales network in our town so I can hopefully get rid of them. I hate to just throw them away. If they do not sell, I'm going to take them to a florist to see if they want them for free!
Head over to Virtually Organized to see what others are getting accomplished!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It looks WONDERFUL!

Debbie Jordan Kravitz (Virtually Organized)

HDMac said...

You did a GREAT job! Congratulations!!!! :) Feels good doesn't it?!

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Am new at Virtually Organized. Your under the sink project is awesome. Great job!!! Take Care!!

Sherrie