Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Encouraging Tuesday

So, I've been trying to decide on a main topic for my blog. You know, something I really enjoy and can share with others (if anyone is even reading this). This is what I have come up with...letters. No, not the alphabet, but hand-written letters mailed to friends and family. I was told once that I had a gift for writing encouraging letters (long time ago, and still not sure if that is true). Whether it is true or not, I think anyone can be encouraged by getting a letter in the mail. I truly believe it is more personal and thoughtful than sending an e-mail or message on myspace or facebook. One of my goals for the new year is to be more encouraging and try to mail at least one hand-written letter a week. Maybe this can be something that spreads over the blogging world!?!? How incredible would it be to know that each Tuesday, dozens (maybe hundreds) of letters were being mailed out to friends and family for no reason but to simply encourage one another!! I guess I better be thinking of who my letter is going to today! So I will stop typing and start writing!!

0 comments: