Friday, February 15, 2008

Wow!!!!!

I have to take some time to brag on my husband for last night. First of all, you must know that he is not very fond of Valentine's Day (the word "hate" has been used). I, on the other hand, love everything about it. I don't care if it is commercialized, and think it is a day to show someone how much you love them. Yes, I do understand you should be doing that all the time, and I strive to do that in my life, but I get caught up in all the hoopla just the same. I knew we had reservations for my favorite restaurant in our town, but had no idea that he had other surprises up his sleeve. When I got home from work, there were paper hearts cut out leading up from our basement to the laundry room. On the back of each heart he had written a reason he loved me. Yes, this made me cry. It was incredible to see on paper things I didn't realize meant so much to him. When I finished reading the hearts and walked in upstairs, he handed me a bag with the new Colbie Cailiett CD in it. I had mentioned that I really liked her two songs on the radio, and he ran with it!! We then get ready and head over to Mauricio's for our dinner reservations. I had dropped off a gift for Blake to be left on our table, but little did I know, he had done the same thing. The owner of the restaurant walks over with a rose and a card and gives them to me!! The card was the sweetest. Even though, he didn't spend much money (he thinks things are way over-priced on Valentine's Day), it was the perfect gift!! I've added some pictures of what he did for me to brag a little more! I hope you enjoy them!






0 comments: