Monday, February 11, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


This weeks menu will be a little out of the ordinary. We have a lot going on this week (plus Valentine's Day), but I'm planning it out anyway!


Monday: Roasted Teriaki Salmon, Roasted Potatoes, and Green Beans (Thanks to something I watched on Food Network this weekend)

Tuesday: Bake spaghetti and ziti, salad, garlic bread, and various cookies (we are having about 20 teens from our church over for dinner and Bible study)

Wednesday: Soup and Sandwiches

Thursday: Dinner at Mauricios (a great little Italian restaraunt in our town, we go there on special occasions)

Friday: Dinner on the road (we will be on our way to Gatilinburg for Winterfest with our youth group)

Saturday: Dinner out in Gatlinburg

Sunday: Baked chicken and veggies


I can't wait to try the Salmon. I can get a good deal on frozen filets at Wal-mart ($3.98 for 4 which makes two meals for my husband and me)! Hopefully next week, we will not be so busy! Head over to orgjunkie.com for some more menu ideas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great!!

Vickie said...

This looks yummy!